I really really really wish Rachel V. and Rachel D. were coming with me on this trip.... It's going to be really weird having crazy adventures without them there.... I knew they weren't going the whole year, but it's really starting to sink in...
I hope there are other people on the trip who are up for anything...
Monday, April 21, 2008
Trio minus 2...
Posted by Sarah at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sarah,
I am a 2002 Wartburg grad who did this trip in 2002. I am excited to see that Wartburg added this feature so I can hear about your experiences.
It is an amazing trip and Dr. Scholtz is an amazing teacher.
Have fun!
-Brooke (Burrage) Timmer
Yay! :-)Thanks for your comment! I'm really excited to go on this trip as well! I hope I'll be able to find enough places to access the internet to keep regular updates.
Aww!
I wish I was going, too. A lot. More than a lot.
But it'll still be sooo much fun!! I'm sure that there will be *someone* there with a crazy sense of adventure.
I'll miss you! ...even though I'll be seeing you in a few days. =]
Post a Comment