Just a quick note to say that we made it to London safe and sound. I am having a brilliant time! I have lots of stories to tell already. I hopefully will have time later. Believe it or not I have a sunburn.
Today we went to the Tower of London and had a fantastic tour from one of the Beefeaters. He was very funny and dramatic.
We are off to Regents Park to enjoy the nice sunny weather. I will write more later. It's a British Bank Holiday weekend so lots of places are crowded.
Cheers for now!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
We Made It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hello from Germany!!!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time in England. Tour has been pretty crazy, but fun. Really tiring. Keep an eagle eye out for a TARDIS and anz other happy Doctor Who-ness. Hope you get to watch an episode on the ACTUAL BBC!!!! Take a video of yourself if you do. =D
LOVE YOU!!!!
~Rachel V
Post a Comment