First of all, Happy May Day to everyone!
Second of all.... We leave today... Ahhh! :-D
I've packed and re-packed, like, 3 times, but I think I've got everything I need. I'm excited! We meet at 2 pm and then drive to Cedar Rapids, have dinner at a classmate's house and then drive to the CR airport, fly to Minneapolis... Then fly to London! w00t!
I just finished writing down the addresses of the people who I want to send postcards and now I'm ready to go eat lunch.
Yes Mom and Dad, I have my passport and all my money and cards etc. And all the numbers are written down on a separate piece of paper... etc. etc. I will be fine.
This is a link to the official syllabus of this course, so if you wish to follow along you are free to do so...
I forgot to mention yesterday that Mary-Kate gave her presentation on Samuel Johnson, dressed up like Samuel Johnson. It was quite hilarious. I have a couple pictures. :-) It was well done, I thought.
Today in class we had our test over the history of England. I hope I did alright. I didn't feel that the tests was particularly hard.... At least if you had read the text. After the test we tried watching a short video about Wordsworth but it ended up being super boring so we watched Blackadder instead. :-) I love Blackadder! We watched Ink and Incapability, with Samuel Johnson. Haha! It was brilliant!
I would like to guess that the movies The Spiderwick Chronicles, Penelope, The Bucket List, and Be Kind Rewind will be available for viewing on our flight to England.
... Alright! That's it for now! I'm guessing the next post will be from England!!!!
Cheers!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Allons-y!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for blogging - what a wonderful experiecne you will have - enjoy evey minute!
Sarah,
I hope your flight was smooth and uneventful!
Enjoy your day!
Love ya,
Mom
Have fun for me! Bring back the Doctor if at all possible, or a tardis. :P
Post a Comment